Are you have to Buy the JioFi Wifi. Then this information will help you.
JioFi is a hotspot gadget sold by Reliance Jio. It’s unbelievably valuable for individuals who need fast remote web-accessible. Like different gadgets like it, JioFi enables clients to interface numerous diverse cell phones like PCs, cell phones, tablets, and so forth.
Normally, that implies that various clients can utilize a similar web association with peruse on the web, play computer games, work, or some other online action. Be that as it may, various clients can adversely influence the web speed so it’s a smart thought to share your hotspot just with individuals you need. Another valid justification is security. You don’t need suspicious outsiders to connect to your system and cause inconvenience.
It’s completely important to bolt your JioFi hotspot gadget with a solid and secure secret key to counteract undesirable associations. Like with all passwords, it’s a smart thought to always refresh your JioFi secret key since the more extended a secret key is being used the more probable it is to be undermined.
On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea of how to change your JioFi gadget’s secret phrase, this guide is only for you. Pursue the means delineated beneath and you’ll have them set up in the blink of an eye.
How to change the username and password of JioFi wifi
When you have bought the JioFi Wifi. The default Username and Password has been set, You should know that every JioFi hotspot device has a unique Username and Password written underneath the battery, and share the internet with them.
If you have, know the JioFi Hotspot device username and password than Use the wifi. Then please don’t change the password. Because Your connection may be access by any other person. That reason on the slow internet speed.
Requirements to change the password.
- A device connected with the JioFi device, either wirelessly or using a USB cable.
- Login ID and password for the configuration portal (default Username and Password.
step to step
The following are the steps to change the Username and password of the JioFi hotspot device.
- Connect your JioFi device by using the default username and password written underneath the battery.
- Open your browser and search the https://jiofi.local.html/
- Press the login button
- Enter the Default Username and password to change.
- Go to the settings tab and select Wi-Fi settings.
- Here you will find the option to change the Username(SSID) and password of the JioFi hotspot device.
- Enter the Username and password that you have to choose.
- Enter the save button after changing it.